my Beats, my Bytes ...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

They Came, They Saw, They Made a Mess And They Went.

This time it’s about a group of guys who were staying next to my Quarters in the University. Believe me, I really had to bear them a lot. But they were helpful at times as well, especially when I couldn’t get up according to the set alarm their songs would help me, as when they started to sing, sleeping was nearly impossible.

So let me start with, one Ramesh Chingle or Chingoo or Chingle Bell.This one was a big philosopher, used to preach a lot but could not practice what he used to preach. When any one went wrong he had lots to say but when he goes wrong ……..

He always used to say Maratha Martho Kiwa Martho, but stopped saying that when the other guys proved it to him then when it came to Chingle , Maratha Only Marto. He was a good singer until he won a prize in the university, he just lost it after that, used to just sing loudly (was really horrible) anything anytime.

Next was Siddu, this guy once said in a singing competition, I came to song a sing, (imagine how funny that was ). He was good, but the freedom that he got in the University pushed him into some bad habits. Standing straight was something that he really struggled to do. Was a good cricket player but. He used to get scared of ghosts a lot, he once even thought I was one, when I was sitting late night on the terrace.

Darshan is next to follow. He was a split personality, Darshan and Shaktiman. He was my rival in all the cricket matches that we played. He liked making jokes on others but if you start the same on him then he would really get pissed.He once got a nice bite from one of the boiteck guys.I guess he will never forget that.

Srikant was the forth, a good singer and the best among all of them. I knew this from the time I heard him singing during Plateaunica, and he proved this to everyone during the singing competition by winning the first place.But this Guy had some problems with his sensations ( only he will understand this..). He would make the rules before the party and break them during the party. I still remember the two great facts that he told us on the day when we had a party, hope no one will ever forget them. That party was really good, at least till Shaktiman arrived.

Of the seven rooms given to them they had only used one during the first 18 months, they never bothered to clean that one as well, it was only when the Students of law ( Sushant and Salil ) came to stay with them, they changed.They had planted a creeper ( money plant ) along with us but it too was lazy like them and took a long time to come up.

Few days back ( on the 5th of May) they finished their exams and their course as well.So they will never come again I guess. I shall miss them for the cricket matches that we played and for nothing else. So now Peace is back and hope it stays for a long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diabolic Preacher said...

your blog language is just so interesting to read....i know i sound so unlike me...y'know not cursing n all...but this is way too cool...i'll be enjoying if u curse me one o' these days on your blog...hopefully honored by your unque writing style...don't worry i also have a blog..muhahaha.

p.s. i think u shud have started long back....blogging re!
allow anonymous comments..use word verification

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pele,
u write quite nice yaar,
Hidden talent I guess...
ya fir galati se is baar teek taak kar liya... humm.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home