my Beats, my Bytes ...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Still a beginner here.

Most people ( the real fools ) are very alert on the 1st of April, they don want any one to fool them, so even I don’t try to fool them on that day. But they really are foolish not to be alert always, so I enjoy playing pranks on people on the next day. So today I did play pranks on some friends, some were really bad and were really cool.Guess these people wont forgive me for some time, then few days down the line it should be fine as always.

Hey guess what, today I spent some time with my friends who are planning of a concert on the Easter Sunday.Its called the " Live Gospel Music ". A dream of my friend, Mr. Lloyed who is all set to make it a great show. Great going dude. These guys were really rocking today, wanted to be there for more time but had to leave early.But I shall catch them on Easter Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home