my Beats, my Bytes ...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

New kids in town ...

Inspired by sum exceptional photography and tips from a few friends in this business was enough for me to start digging into myself searching for this talent within me, and though it took some time i finally discovered that when it comes to photography I'm not bad either.Going through those wonderfull pictures on the net or the photography magazines that Mr. Tilu used to carry,all that i could say was WoW!!!!
Many a times in the university campus, looking at the sun rising amidst the AIR India towers, or dippinp into the huge Arabian Sea, the beautifully illuminated Vasco city, the SPOT (hangout place), i always longged for a better camera, with a solid resolution and also a very good zoom capability. Sitting high up on the Quarters always wanted to take a CloseeeeUppppp of those peacocks running around. But then came a day (days infact) when i finally got a chance to take a closeup (not a peacock though) and just check how close i went ........











All pictures taken from my Sony Ericsson k750i, 2 megapixel camera.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home